AIDFM-CETERA will reward for the 4th time the best scientific article of the year in the cardiovascular field. For the application, only scientific articles published during the year of 2020 in indexed journals will be considered eligible.
The submitted scientific articles will be evaluated according to their originality and clinical relevance, as well as the impact factor of the scientific journal where the article was published, among other factors.
The authors for the top 3 article will get a €1,000.00 prize, which will be distributed as follows:
- Best article author: €500.00;
- 2nd best article author: €350.00;
- 3rd best article author: €150.00.
These amounts may be used for 1 year after its allocation, for the following purposes:
- Expenses with registration for scientific meetings (conferences or courses);
- Purchase of technical/scientific books;
- Expenses with reagents or other laboratory material.
The top 3 selected articles will also get:
- a diploma
- free registration to the XI New Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine Congress (registration fee)
- opportunity to present the selected article at the XI New Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine Congress in an oral session.
The winner will be announced at the XI New Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine Congress .
Applications will run from 16th November 2020 to 15th January 2021 and the submission process can be done online.
The 3 selected articles will be announced on 1st of February 2021.
Please check the Award Regulation here before applying.
Click here to apply.