OPPORTUNITY – PROJECT MANAGER (Portuguese speaking)
A positon for a Project Manager in Clinical Research with a strong academic component is open.
Requirements: a) Masters or PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Health Sciences or Biology; b) Professional experience in the field of clinical research, participation in the writing of national and international R & D projects; c) Training in the area of clinical studies; d) Training in Good Clinical Practices; e) Good knowledge of English;
- Manages comercial-sponsored and investigator-driven clinical studies in line with institutional, GCP, regulatory, and compliance requirements
- Works with legal team to facilitate preparation of clinical trial agreements, and other related contracts
- Support in IRB submissions and address IRB questions
- Prepares/assists in the preparation of study documentation including protocol amendments, Case Report Forms, Informed Consent Forms, and monitoring plans
- Facilitates/supports training of and communication with study sites/subsites via regular email/phone contact, study newsletters, and in-person investigator and coordinator meetings
- Reports, tracks, and interprets study data, enrollment trends, and other metrics
- Provides regular study status reports to management
- Attends study investigator/coordinator meetings, offsite study meetings, and other professional conferences as needed
- Directs Clinical Research Associates, and CTA personnel as needed to support the above activities.
- Performs other clinical research-related duties as assigned by CETERA management.
Submission of applications until 31 December – please send your CV to email@example.com