AIDFM-CETERA will reward the best scientific article of the year in the cardiovascular field. For the application, only scientific articles published during the year of 2018 in indexed journals will be considered eligible.
The submitted scientific articles will be evaluated according to their originality and clinical relevance, as well as the impact factor of the scientific journal where the article was published, among other factors.
The best 3 selected articles will get:
- a diploma
- free registration to the IX New Frontiers in Cardiology Congress 2019 (registration fee + accommodation)
- opportunity to present the selected article at the IX New frontiers in Cardiology Congress 2019 in an oral session
- free registration in the CETERA short-course: “CLINICAL RESEARCH: WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT? – a focused training for busy investigators and study team” – 2019 Edition (28 th and 29 th March or 10 th and 11 th October)
The winner (Best Scientific Article) will be awarded a travel voucher worth 1,000 EUR.
The applications will run from 15 th December 2018 to 15 th January 2019 and the submission process can be done by e-mail. To know more about the application criteria and other information related to Cardiovascular Research 2018 – Best Scientific Article Award, please check its Regulation here.
The 3 selected articles will be announced on 31 st of January 2019. The award handed over and winner announcement will occur during the IX New Frontiers in Cardiology Congress, which takes place from 22 nd until 24 th February 2019.
- Application opens on December 15 th , 2018!
Júri 2ª edição:
- Prof. Doutor João Morais (Presidente da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia)
- Prof. Doutor Roberto José Palma dos Reis (Presidente do Conselho Científico do IX Congresso Novas Fronteiras em Medicina Cardiovascular 2019)
- Prof. Doutor Lino Gonçalves (Diretor de Serviço de Cardiologia do Hospital Geral do Centro Hospitalar e Universitário de Coimbra)
- Doutor Miguel Guerra (Vice-Presidente da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cirurgia Cardiotorácica e Vascular)
- Doutor Hélder Pereira (Diretor de Serviço de Cardiologia do Hospital Garcia de Orta – E.P.E.)