Master Degree in Clinical Research
Prof. Doutor Fausto J. Pinto
Prof. Doutor Joaquim Ferreira
Prof. Doutor Daniel Caldeira
Profª. Doutora Dulce Brito
Profª. Doutora Inês Zimbarra Cabrita
COMITÉ DE COORDENAÇÃO
Prof. Doutor António Vaz Carneiro
Doutora Francisca Patuleia Figueiras
Profª. Doutora Maria José Diógenes Nogueira
Prof. Doutor Ricardo Fernandes
The main objective of the program is to develop and provide specialized scientific and professional skills in developing, conducting, and managing Clinical Research.
- Promote in-depth knowledge of the methodology in Clinical Research, with a particular focus on its technical, organizational, and regulatory aspects.
- Create skills to plan, implement, conduct and manage clinical studies, as well as to promote the scientific dissemination of results.
- To promote the training of professionals in the area of health sciences highly specialized and oriented to Clinical Research, which integrate or intend to integrate research teams or multidisciplinary Clinical Research management teams.
- Develop skills for the implementation and supervision of Clinical Research activities.
- Knowledge of the different methodologies and types of clinical studies within the development of medical drugs or medical devices.
- Knowledge of the methods, procedures, ethical and regulatory standards necessary to plan, implement, coordinate and manage clinical studies, and to interpret and disseminate the results.
- Skills to integrate research teams or multidisciplinary teams for Clinical Research management.
- Tools to participate and/or lead research projects.
When is the application period?
The application period is between May and August.
When did the program start?
The classes have started on the 21st of October 2022: Fridays (14:00h-19:00h) and Saturdays (9:00h-13:00h).
Does the Program include an internship?
The second-year does includes the possibility of to choose a master’s thesis/dissertation or internship.
Do you have any more questions?